Janome Overlocker - Model 6234XL
The 6234XL is the Overlocker I have at The Midhurst Sewing Room. It unites ease of use with the specialised functions of an advanced overlocker. It has great build quality and an extensive range of powerful features.
- 2,3 OR 4 THREAD OVERLOCKING
- COLOUR CODED EASY THREADING
- DIFFERENTIAL FEED FOR DIFFICULT FABRICS
- ADJUSTABLE CUTTING WIDTH
- VARIABLE STITCH LENGTH 1.0 – 5.0MM
- USES STANDARD BALLPOINT NEEDLES
- EASY ROLLED HEM CONVERSION
- LAY-IN THREAD TENSION DIALS
- RETRACTABLE UPPER KNIFE
- VARIABLE SEAM WIDTH 2.0 – 5.7MM
- SEWS UP TO 1,500 S.P.M.
- EASY THREADING LOWER LOOPER
This robust overlocker comes pre-threaded and with an instructional DVD. It cuts as it sews to produce a professional finish on all sewing. Switching from standard overlocking to rolled hemming is done at the flick of a switch… it’s that easy. The 2 thread options provides more stitch options whilst the knife can be dropped for decorative overlocking.
Accessories included are : Large & Small Screwdrivers, tweezers, spanner, 4 x spool caps, 4 x spool holders, 4 x spool nets, 2 thread converter, lint brush, waste box
Included in the price is one hour tuition at The Midhurst Sewing Room to help you get started with your new machine