Janome Sewing Machine - Model 230DC - FREE Extension Table & Hard Cover
Light enough to carry to classes, it has plenty of stitch options for creating all kinds of projects, and lots of easy to use features which make sewing a pleasure. It is the machine to grow with your skills and is both suitable for beginners and more experienced sewers.
Fully computerised with stitches and settings at the touch of a button. Simple and easy, no fuss threading with the auto needle threader and quick set bobbin.
- 30 Built-in stitches: All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole: It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
- Start/Stop button: Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- Maximum speed controller: Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Foot pressure adjustment: Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
- Lock stitch feature: Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
- Metal internal frame and metal needle plate: Robust quality as you would expect from Janome, the world’s leading sewing machine brand.
- Extra wide table: The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Hard cover: To protect and store away.